04 April 2009

The Sporadic Saturday

Greetings to ya'll....

This morning, my best friend, Kasia and I decided to do something productive with our Saturday...
What can two girls do in a town like Lublin on a Saturday morning?

well, I am not quite sure...but we decided to buy 24 hour bus passes, in high hopes that I get to know each bus stop in Lublin and stop getting lost...

so....first we had to get our tickets for 5 zlotys....and then we had to ride the bus plenty of times to get our moneys worth... =]


24 hour bus pass





me and kasia getting prepared for our journey








we enjoyed the sun, the view, and our Popsicles to the fullest






checked out the nice scenary










everything was fine until i got lost...







really confused, only thing around was piles and piles of dirt...







trying to figure out where to go.... without Kasia telling me of course...



i eventually figured it out...being in the middle of nowhere is kind of neat...
you get to be the only ones on the bus.



it eventually got dark, so we decided to go home...
this is the castle...



On our stroll back to my home, I found a concert...



pics of the concert









For those of you who aren't Polish, don't even try to figure out what he is saying...it's not English....
the concert in the park




After such a long day, our wild extravaganza finally came to an end....


Next week I will be traveling to Rome, be prepared!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey! Thank You for Your last post.... It is so nice to read that I am Your best friend.... It was amazing day, I'm so glad that You are here! Love You! :*

Gypsy said...

cool pics girl...and so glad your having a fun time over there...guess whos coming 2 summerfest??? me girl...im thinking on staying the 11th through the 18th (because summerfest this year is 14th-16th)...ttys and miss you laters from your old friend D